What’s a business worth?
You want to know, don’t you? And it’s good to know, especially if you’re:
- Preparing to buy or invest
- Inviting in equity partners or selling the business outright
- Applying for finance
- Planning ahead for succession and exit from your business
- In a dispute or litigation situation
- Sorting out insurance.
Business valuation is a crucial area. It’s also a specialist area, which is why it should be done not only by an independent party, but also by advisers with formal business valuation qualifications and the latest valuation tools.
And that’s where we chime in. As independent valuation specialists for emerging businesses we can:
- Provide a robust platform for you to identify what the business is worth
- Identify areas of risk and opportunity in the business
- Calculate different scenarios based on the impact of those risks and opportunities
- Outline their impact on your returns.
- We’ll give you a structured and detailed process that includes specific Due Diligence and a broader analysis of the market—the keys to an accurate Business Valuation.
We’re great at what we do. And we love doing it, because whether you’re a business owner or prospective investor, a solid, independent business valuation means you can negotiate a better deal for everyone.
It’s a great foundation for a solid, profitable business future.
As a business owner or prospective investor, you wear a lot of hats. Preparing a business valuation and working out a plan to maximise the business’ value, is an intense process. Our business valuation report will give you clarity on the critical areas of the business that need addressing, giving you a clear path to implement them and improve the business.
A good business valuation can also help in areas such as:
- Preparing to sell a business
- Estate planning and execution
- Retirement planning
- Insurance assessment – Partnerships, Buy/Sell and Key Person Agreements
- Family settlements
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) planning
- By clearly identifying the key opportunities and risks present in your business, we can help you build and design a plan of action to improve it.